Old 04-10-2006, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Biodynamics

"La Puce" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:

I haven't seen any post where you mentioned similarities. I've

seen
one post where you made an erroneous statement but none where you
mentioned any specific similarities.

Erroneous statement! Listen to you. Who do you think you are?

You clearly don't want to admit it but you DID make erroneous
statements. And you have been told this by 3 people.

Biodynamics is based on the work of Steiner: Permaculture is not.
And since you ask (in what many people would consider to be an
offensive manner) "who I think I am", then I'll tell you that I think,
and know, that I am someone who knows the difference between
Biodynamics and Permaculture. Both have an organic focus but
Permaculture is not based on the work of Steiner and nor do
Permaculturalists rely on the various Formula 500-508 and other
techniques that the Biodynamics adherants do.

You
confuse reading books with actually doing something.

I thought that explaining to you in a manner that would enable you to
check on what I say might help you to clear up your misunderstanding.
I can see now that I was wrong to try to give you facts. You have a
particular view and being given the facts and thus being able to check
them doesn't appear to matter to you.

I've read you on a
few forums, notably alt.permaculture a long while ago - I'm sure you
are devoted to what you're doing, but please do drop the aggression

or
I'm not bothering replying to you.

I have also read you here. I've also read you when you very nastily
chose to stalk Janet into another ng where she posted. You have acted
offensively, aggressively and very nastily in other places. A real
case of pot, kettle black.

Read my second post in this thread - you will then understand where

I'm
coming from. Also lets mention that you are a great pal of Janet and
you will do all you can to be abusive to me.

Janet and I have posted in a number of differing ngs for years. I've
found her to be straight down the line. No dissembling or lying.

If I recall correctly, you were treated aggressively and abusively by
all decent and normal residents of that other newsgroup when you
deliberately and nastily chose to stalk Janet. I consider it ill
manners at the very least to stalk anyone either in the flesh or by
way of the internet. Such behaviour deserves a certain amount of
aggression in response as that is the only mechanism open in this
la-la land of the ether. It's the only form of moderation of
appalling behaviour that is available.

You made the choice to stalk someone and got what you deserve.

I have made a mistake with
a word - if you were that interested you will have forgiven me. But

you
are more interested with having a conflict with me.

You didn't merely make a mistake with a word. You made erroneous
statements. You may not have understood or been confused but if given
facts in a response and you can then check those facts for yourself
and you see this as aggression, then so be it.

Nope. I have "Permaculture One"

Yes, you have a couple of books and I have many projects under my

belt,
lots of fantastic contacts with beautiful people across Europe and a
permaculture certificate. When you can talk about what *you* have

done,
and what *you* have experienced rather than quote from your books

and
references, then I'll talk with you.

Well that excuse saves you from having to check your understanding of
the topic but it doesn't enhance your reputation for being accurate or
correct.