Old 04-10-2006, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Biodynamics

Janet Baraclough wrote:
(rubbish as usual)

I don't remember you replying to my post about Irvine Bay. You are
always there to contradict people, even the job that they have, their
feelings, experience - you just don't beleive them, feeling secured
behind your screen, but when it comes to facing facts you are not too
clever.

I'll be in Irvine Bay on the 2nd November at the Big Idea. That's your
district isn't it. Let's see if you have the guts to actually face the
people who you tear apart on the net. Lets see once and for all if you
can face me, face my colleagues, my husband, my work and lets bring
proof about who I am, you who called me a troll within 2 posts.

Then Janet, you can say what you want - you will have reasons to do.