Old 04-10-2006, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Biodynamics

Farm1 wrote:
You clearly don't want to admit it but you DID make erroneous
statements. And you have been told this by 3 people.

Yes, and who are these 3 people but the same ones who go on at me at
every opportunity? Is it a crime to say the wrong word? I have said
that I shouldn't have used the word 'based'. Why do you persist on
going on and on about it? Even Uncle pointed out that I had put the
wrong word. What do you want me to say?

Both have an organic focus but

Yes, and that was solely my point. I had also said this to you but you
said you didn't see my post. But it seems that you now have. So perhaps
you ought to apologise?

Permaculture is not based on the work of Steiner and nor do
Permaculturalists rely on the various Formula 500-508 and other
techniques that the Biodynamics adherants do.

No they don't indeed. I have however pointed out to other similarities.
The work I did in the permaculture trust in Middlewood Lancaster run a
Steiner school since the 60s. This I have seen and it is not the first
time that I see Steiner being close to permaculture and biodynamics -
because of the ecological similaries. I'm young and excited about all
this - and when it comes up I get involved. In France we call
biodynamics 'ecology' and we call permaculture 'ecology' because at the
root of it all that's what it is and these was my first words in my
first post on this thread.

I thought that explaining to you in a manner that would enable you to
check on what I say might help you to clear up your misunderstanding.

Thank you for 'helping me clear up my understanding'. I don't feel that
I don't understand. Quoting book's references when I am discussing
actual experiences in permaculture trust, projects and events is not
'helping me' but rather is trying to undermind once again what I know
and experience. But thanks again.

I have also read you here. I've also read you when you very nastily
chose to stalk Janet into another ng where she posted.

Thank you. This is very much what I wanted you to come to it. You are
having a go at me precisely because of this and not because of the
subject at hand. I knew that you had ulterior motives. It was also
pointed out to you on the other ng that if people resorts to having to
'stalk' another poster it's because they are angry.

You can go back to your books now.