Old 04-10-2006, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Biodynamics

On 4/10/06 10:42, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sue wrote:
Farm1 wrote nothing that was either aggressive or abusive - unlike
yourself.

And you always seem to pop in for an argument. Where have I been
abusive to Farm1? I recall her being very abusive to me in February to
defend her mate, as she always does, and trying for another go. That's
what I am seeing. Keep out of it Sue. You are invivted to Sacha's tea
party - don't worry - so let me be.

I did not ask you to drag in my name to yet another of your harangues. As
I know little about either subject I have nothing useful to contribute.
However, as you have chosen to involve me in more of your foolish
self-exposure, I will say that you have shown yet again, that when proven
wrong by people who know more than you do, you absolutely cannot and will
not accept the breadth and depth of their knowledge versus your extremely
precarious toehold in any given subject.
You are indeed a stalker and a spiteful liar.
Take your lying, harassing bullying ways elsewhere.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk