Old 04-10-2006, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Biodynamics

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"La Puce" wrote in message
Sue wrote:
Farm1 wrote nothing that was either aggressive or abusive - unlike
yourself.

And you always seem to pop in for an argument. Where have I been
abusive to Farm1? I recall her being very abusive to me in February

defend her mate,

Was it in February when you went stalking Janet? If it was in
February, then I probably was abusive, but then I don't like stalkers.

I'll be abusive to anyone who stalks ANYONE and especially if they
deliberately come as an abusive and nasty stranger into a newsgroup
where the person being stalked has been a long term, well known
poster.

Either way, whether I was abusive in another forum or not, it is
irrelevant to this topic . It does not change the fact that you made
erroneous statements here and are not prepared to take note that there
are 3 other people who disagree with your erroneous statements.

You may assume 4 people, actually it is probably several dozen people but
most folk don't really bother with Puce type stuff because it is invariably
wrong. Newbies beware- Puce comes with a Health warning.