Old 04-10-2006, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Biodynamics

"La Puce" wrote
Sue wrote:
Farm1 wrote nothing that was either aggressive or abusive - unlike
yourself.

And you always seem to pop in for an argument.

You're arguing; I was commenting on your twisting of thefacts, as you
were maligning another poster.

Where have I been abusive to Farm1?

In the post I replied to.

I recall her being very abusive to me in February to defend her mate,
as she always does, and trying for another go. That's what I am
seeing.

And I recall you were the one following someone around Usenet in order
to insult them. The thread is archived. If you got singed it was you who
lit the fire.

Keep out of it Sue.

Hard luck. This is a public newsgroup and you don't get a veto on who
comments. I've read URG for a long time and if you cry victim, putting a
twisted spin on someone else's words yet again, then I have the right to
contradict you.

The way you've behaved here from the outset is a matter of record, and
your version of events here and elsewhere just doesn't wash.

--
Sue