Old 04-10-2006, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default Situation OT

Little Weed wrote:
BoyPete wrote:
Mike wrote:
Job Description - PARENT

POSITION -

Mummy, Mum, Mother
Daddy, Dad, The Old Man

snip

lol. Thanks Mike..nicked!
--
ßôyþëtë

LOL - son turns 18 on Monday - think I've been doing this role forever
- mam AND dad...surely uni...11 months and counting can't be half as
expensive/draining?
take tonights phone call after ten hours at work:
Me: "What would you like for dinner?
Son: " I'm busy!" SLAM of phone
Return home: "don't talk to me like that"
Son: " soz I had the runs can I borrow a tenner ....mummy?"
Aww gotta count the days....

LW...

My lads 13. Lives with mum, but comes to my place after school every day,
and all weekend. I don't have a 'living room' any more, it's a games room. 3
PC's and 2 laptops. Him and his mates rule, lol. I need a wholesale supplier
of crisps and flavoured water. Oh, don't forget the Nintendo cube, PS2,
the the pre-ordered Nintendo WII. Thats life
--
ßôyþëtë