Old 05-10-2006, 08:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Biodynamics

"La Puce" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
You clearly don't want to admit it but you DID make erroneous
statements. And you have been told this by 3 people.

Yes, and who are these 3 people but the same ones who go on at me at
every opportunity? Is it a crime to say the wrong word? I have said
that I shouldn't have used the word 'based'. Why do you persist on
going on and on about it?

Sorry but that excuse doesn't wash. After saying that you shouldn't
have used the word "based" you then said you should have said
"influenced" by Steiner and Steiner was not an influence. Odum was.
P.A. Yeomans was also and Ken Kern.

Even Uncle pointed out that I had put the
wrong word. What do you want me to say?

I would like you to stop blaming, or dragging in, everyone but
yourself. Be responsible for what you write: be accurate and don't
lie to excuse yourself.

Both have an organic focus but

Yes, and that was solely my point. I had also said this to you but

you
said you didn't see my post. But it seems that you now have. So

perhaps
you ought to apologise?

You never "said" any such thing! You have never even mentioned the
word "organic" in this thread. Perhaps you should apologise for
continually changing your story?

Permaculture is not based on the work of Steiner and nor do
Permaculturalists rely on the various Formula 500-508 and other
techniques that the Biodynamics adherants do.

No they don't indeed. I have however pointed out to other

similarities.
The work I did in the permaculture trust in Middlewood Lancaster run

Steiner school since the 60s. This I have seen and it is not the

first
time that I see Steiner being close to permaculture and

biodynamics -
because of the ecological similaries. I'm young and excited about

all
this - and when it comes up I get involved. In France we call
biodynamics 'ecology' and we call permaculture 'ecology' because at

the
root of it all that's what it is and these was my first words in my
first post on this thread.

I can understand you being young and excited about something but that
does not excuse a lack of accuracy when called to account for making
wrong statements and continuing to compound on those wrong statements.

I thought that explaining to you in a manner that would enable you

check on what I say might help you to clear up your

misunderstanding.

Thank you for 'helping me clear up my understanding'. I don't feel

that
I don't understand. Quoting book's references when I am discussing
actual experiences in permaculture trust, projects and events is not
'helping me'

That's a pity. If you actually went away and did some research then
you might sound like you know what you are talking about. At the
moment you sound like you haven't a clue.

I have also read you here. I've also read you when you very

nastily
chose to stalk Janet into another ng where she posted.

Thank you. This is very much what I wanted you to come to it. You

are
having a go at me precisely because of this and not because of the
subject at hand. I knew that you had ulterior motives.

My ulterior motive and why I am having a "go" at you, is that you are
wrong on this subject and keep making wrong statements but worst of
all, you then make up lies to excuse your comments. You can't say
that you chose to use the wrong word in choosing "based" on Steiner,
when you simply changed the word to "influenced" by Steiner. Steiner
isn't part of the "base" or "influence" on Permaculture.

It was also
pointed out to you on the other ng that if people resorts to having

'stalk' another poster it's because they are angry.

If you are/were angry at Janet then that is your problem and you
should have taken it up with her in whichever forum where you first
got angry. Other readers on the forum can act as arbiters and how
they react to your anger might just let you know if your anger is
reasonable or if you are merely being a pillock. Going stalking to
another forum where there is already an established community is not
aceptable for a number of reasons. You got jumped on and deservedly
so and no doubt that just fed your anger.

You can go back to your books now.

Pity you don't appreciate books. They may be able to teach you
something, but I'm not confident of that.