Old 05-10-2006, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Biodynamics

"La Puce" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
Was it in February when you went stalking Janet? If it was in
February, then I probably was abusive, but then I don't like

stalkers.

Go away back to the farm ng, we don't need another abusive person

here.

Puce, just as you fail to take on board advice when you are told you
are wrong by at least 5 people now, I can also ignore advice from
someone I consider to be a twit.

I've been posting and reading here LONG before you came here, either
under you current or past names. And if it comes to being abusive, it
would seem that you are not considered in a very high regard in this
ng.