Old 05-10-2006, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Biodynamics

, I, Marvo, say :

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I,
Marvo, say

"La Puce" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
Was it in February when you went stalking Janet? If it was in
February, then I probably was abusive, but then I don't like
stalkers.

Go away back to the farm ng, we don't need another abusive person
here.

Puce, just as you fail to take on board advice when you are told you
are wrong by at least 5 people now, I can also ignore advice from
someone I consider to be a twit.

I've been posting and reading here LONG before you came here, either
under you current or past names. And if it comes to being abusive,
it would seem that you are not considered in a very high regard in
this ng.

I liked her ...

[sob]

and the bullies drove her away :-((
I bet they feel proud now.

Apart from the fact that she stands up for herself when taunted, I saw that
most of what she posted was proper gardening stuff. She's certainly a very
keen gardener, even if she is French and ever so slightly mad.

A sense of humour goes a heck of a long way, IMHO.