Old 22-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Ian Cundell

Default Does anyone feel like me?

In article ,
(Nick Maclaren) wrote:

For example, this year is over a month later in gardening terms
than the two previous ones, at least away from the warm, wet west
and the deep south.

Not sure I agree. In my neck of the woods - Herts - last year was *much*
later than the year before. I have a clear marker for the march - may
2001 period because that's when my mum was terminally ill. She got to
see a lot of things that arrived much later the following year.

This year seems closer to last year and nowhere near 2001.

--
"No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does.
So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come.