Old 17-02-2003, 02:27 PM
Unique Too

Default Iceberg vs. Fabulous- comments please?

"JimS." writes:

I only just planted the second one there last week. The first one was from
the end of last season. Yes, it's done wonderfully. It looks great.
Starting to put out lots of little bud eyes already, and it definitely
pulled through the winter fine. I haven't touched it since I planted it
there, and I don't plan to, either-- except for maybe a hit of fertilizer
once or twice over the season.

Maybe I'll try that at the vacant house next door. I've got 3-4 that will be
removed this year unless they really show me something soon. That way I could
enjoy the occasional bloom but not be upset at the lack of leaves and/or
flowers. And if they don't survive over there, what should I care, they're not
MY roses.