Old 06-10-2006, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default When should you start putting food out for the birds again?

On 6/10/06 11:28, in article , "K"
wrote:

snip

When I looked at the advice a few years ago, it seemed that if you want
a break from feeding, Sept-Oct is probably the best. That said, they are
still making really good use of the feeders.

I agree. You'd think that this year, of all years, they're less likely to
be interested in what we put out for them. On the contrary, they have never
stopped feeding and I noticed in July & August, with particular interest,
that they were eating the fat balls a lot.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk