Old 06-10-2006, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ste-m ste-m is offline

Default Plant ID - Similar to Dracaena

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"ste-m" wrote in message

When we moved into our house two years ago, there were small (like a

foot
tall) green plants with spikey leaves in the front garden,

I'd say it's a Yucca. It would grow into a multibranched "tree" in a
warm climate but you could cut off the top and replant that in a pot
or move the whole thing while it's still small. Tough as old boots.

Thanks for that - tough as old boots, so I guess the roots will be tough
too! Might have to get help with this one!

Stephen