Old 06-10-2006, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Growing Peppers

In article ,
says...

I have recently taken up a bit of gardening and have found that i realy
quite enjoy it to my surprise,I have always been a lover of peppers and
was wondering how to grow my own,I live in the North East of Scotland
and have no Greenhouse etc,also quite like the idea of growing my own
chili plants but aint got a clue where to start !!!Can you buy plants
that are started or do you grow them from seed (told you i was new, but
willing to learn) so any information would be a great help.

It isn't the right time of year in your part of the world. Plan
on springtime.

Yes, you can buy seedlings - very small plants a few inches tall.
Try a garden store. In my area, some supermarkets also carry
them.

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/