Old 22-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Ian Cundell

Default Does anyone feel like me?

In article ,
(Nick Maclaren) wrote:

his year seems closer to last year and nowhere near 2001.

Yes, perhaps it was a bad example. Last year was odd, in that it
started to warm up very early, and then stayed cool and wet for ages.
So when do we count its start from?

This year, we have actually had some extended (if mild) frosts, and
still are having them.

Yeah and a near complete absence of serious rain, which prompted my
question about my new birches elsewhere here (when to start watering
given the mild frost BUT lack of, so to speak, pre-supplied water).

--
"No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does.
So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come.