Old 06-10-2006, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Biodynamics

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
in , I, Marvo, say :

According to her own google- archived posts Helene Rudlin/Puce left
France at 18 and has spent 25 years in England. She is in her 40's,
married to an Englishman, and has children aged 11 and 17.

Actually, what I meant to say, but bit my tongue, was this :

Why would anyone want to google what someone had said in a completely
unrelated newsgroup anyway? I used to have a wife like that, felt the need
to open my post (amongst other things). A control freak, I believe, though
I don't know enough about the syndrome.

Her children are delightful, as is she. He husband was out.

As for dazzled Marvo's "language barrier" excuse ; Puce,on a French
newsgroup, says of herself (quote)

some french stuff

She doesn't have an English accent either.

I hate this fighting. Hate it.

What has Ms Puce done to you, Janet , to get this response? I think I
might unsubscribe. It's so, sort of, bitchy. I think that;s the word.

You should kiss and make up.

Marvo are you being deliberately thick or are you just trying to stir up
further trouble?
All the Girls and some of the Boys burnt their bras years ago but in the
case of Puce no one told her to take it off before burning, so you have an
ageing deformed vitriolic individual who takes delight in involving
innocents in her perverted life. Phantom of the Opera-eat ya heart out.