Old 22-03-2003, 11:29 AM

Default Chilean Glory Vine

"jane" wrote in message
: On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:07:25 -0000, "K" wrote:
:
: ~I have been given some seeds of the above. Any tips on germination
please?
: ~
: ~K
: ~
:
: pop the seeds on the surface of moist compost. Don't cover them with
: vermiculite or compost, just a plastic bag or propagator lid. I did
: this to mine and got 100% germination from freebie magazine seeds from
: 2 years ago. They do take a while, though.
:
:
: --
: jane
:
: Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone,
: you may still exist but you have ceased to live.
: Mark Twain
:
: Please remove nospam from replies, thanks!

Thanks Jane, I'll give it a go.