Old 07-10-2006, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default OT OT Green oak

On 7/10/06 06:13, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote
"Sacha" wrote
"Sally Thompson" wrote:

Sacha wrote (in article ):

Anyone here put up a green oak building? Feel free to email me at
if you prefer to discuss it privately!

You have mail:-)

Indeed and thank you!
Sacha

I do not think it's my place to comment on this but could you Girls take
this to a more appropriate place. alt.sex.greenwood. :-)

Intrigued by what a 'green oak' building might be......never heard the term
before :~)
WOW =
http://www.greenoakcarpentry.co.uk/g-body-home.htm
Are you building one Sacha ?
Jenny

No but a member of the family is considering it. It's very popular here now
but I said I'd try to find someone with experience of it and it seems that I
have! There are a lot of companies offering such buildings but actual
experience is another thing. (And I'm talking buildings here, Rupert!)
I don't understand how it is that they don't split horrendously but
apparently either they don't, or some kind of tolerance is inbuilt.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk