Old 07-10-2006, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DavePoole Torquay DavePoole  Torquay is offline

Default Plant ID - Similar to Dracaena

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

I think on this occasion his labelling is correct. It sounds exactly like a
pukka indivisa unlike the one I bought last week from Homebase labelled as
such. Nice wide leaves but missing the obligatory blue - a bargain which is
to be planted in wet shade as an experiment:-)

As mentioned before, there's no mistaking this one. This is a pic of
one of mine at around 3 years old grown from seed. Leaves were already
18cms. across. Older leaves turn olive green, but younger ones are
very glaucous. They also have a very prominent, orange central vein.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...1/indivisa.jpg