Old 07-10-2006, 04:19 PM posted to alt.architecture,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.survival,alt.home.repair,misc.invest.real-estate
Gunner[_1_] Gunner[_1_] is offline

Default Sealant Activated By Water Wanted

On 7 Oct 2006 02:12:13 -0700, "Tron" wrote:

Just for you Gunner sorry Mike I had to add a post here,
www.evilbible.com enjoy Gunner.

'
Why do you think that piece of shit site would interest me? Im Buddhist.

"Atheism, just another faith based belief system"

Since you dont know shit about who, what, where or even who I am, why
did you think Id care to "enjoy" that particular bit of dreck?

Here Tron..just for you.

http://216.220.97.17/

Im sure you will "enjoy" it.

Gunner, off to take an caustic shower