Old 08-10-2006, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan McKenzie Alan McKenzie is offline

Default Garlic bulbs

out of interest where are you ordering from and which garlic bulbs?
"ajr" wrote in message

"ajr" wrote in message
Good morning,

Apologies in advance, as I know that this question has been posted before
by a few people, including myself! As always I've lost the bookmarks and
Google throws up a baffling amount of links.

My garlic crop was a bit of a disaster this year, so I've decided to stop
using bulbs from the supermarket and buy some 'proper' ones.

I want to plant the bulbs next month and they will be growing in an area
that will be damp / wet over the winter.

Quick questions:

1. The best variety.

2. Recommended seller - preferably one that sells online.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Andrew

Many thanks to everyone for the replies - bulbs on order!