Old 08-10-2006, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Biodynamics

Farm1 wrote:
Puce has done google searches on Janet and myself and others.

Wrong. I have found Janet on rural.farm forum where she was having yet
again an arguement with somebody. I took my chance, and took my
revenge. You came along backing janet and a chap followed you back in
urg. When in urg this chap asks you why you were so surprised to find
people 'taking their chances and replying on other forums' if it isn't
because they are angry and frustrated.

If you
had been paying attention, she made a crack here a couple of days ago
about how someone else who posts here was posting to a sex group.

That's right. Rupert has posted to sex.stories. Fact.

So
she either posts/reads the sex group or she went googling. I see
nothing wrong with googling. It's just like looking up a reference.
Puce is entitled to do it as is Janet or anyone else.

I went googling on Rupert because from the start I find that he's a
con. The only tool he uses in his garden is his computer. His answers
are always 'I don't know but someone will come along shortly to tell
you the anwer'. He had a go at me. I had a go at him. He wrote to me
once on email, drunk, saying that Janet was rude. Sadly I cannot prove
this as I clear my emails regularly. But I had mentioned it once and
since then he's been even more horrible. I don't blame him, he needs to
suck all the info he gets for whatever 'secret' online business he is
yet again to explain clearly to anyone here.

You admire Puce for her ability to stand up for herself but not Janet.
You criticise Janet for looking up google groups but not Puce. You
ask what Puce has done to Janet but not what Puce has done to Janet.

Interesting that - puce has done to janet but not what puce has done to
janet. LOL! That truly says it all.

Doesn't the act of stalking ring a bell about paranoid or at the
least, very odd, behaviour in your head?

I went on a forum which I have visited many times but never contributed
because I don't live in a rural environment but I find the discussions
interesting. When I found Janet taunting another person I took my
chance to reply and a few posters took also the chance to say what they
had to say about Janet. Coincidence - I don't think so. Obvious releif
for everybody. You came on urg to stalk me back ...!

I swallowed Puce's line that she was young (mea culpa - I should have
gone googling).

Yes I'm young. Compared to you, Janet, Sacha, Judith, Sue .... and many
other. I'm 42. How old are you? And who are you 'Farm1'?

Someone in their forties cannot consider themselves
to be "young" unless they have a rather unusual grasp on reality or
are deliberately lying. Either way, it's a clue to be wary of the
individual.

I am young at heart, I am young physically, I'm fit and healthy, I meet
lots of people, I travel, I work, I keep busy. What do you do?

I have read Janet for years. I have never, ever known her to lie

She lies about me. She lied within 2 posts trying to tell everyone that
I was a troll. That's lying.

All in all, I find your conclusions about who is being bitchy or doing
what to whom, to be very odd, and especially if you have already had a
paranoid control freak in your life. That experience should have
taught you something about the more venal side of human personalities
and how to be wary of collecting more such people in your life.

You have quite some cheeks to tell a stranger what to think after his
own experiences, you who backs up a persistant rude poster, experienced
gardener I agree, but rude none the less, you persisting to carrying
in on this stupid situation which has nothing to do with you. If you
were as intelligent as you say you are, you wouldn't carry on your
vendetta and return to do what you do best which is talk gardening and
enjoy the sharing of ideas. I might appear radical, a bit brutal at
times, but that's me. Janet is rude, I'm forward. I'm not sure what you
are beside pocking your nose in other people's stories.