Old 09-10-2006, 02:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default blueberry netting

"Travis M." wrote in message
"fudge" wrote in message

Then you don't have any Bluejays, Scarlet Tanagers, Cedar
Waxwings or Robins around. Perhaps all your fruit eating birds have
something better to gobble up than blueberries. They also like
chokecherries and Saskatoon berries. What really ****es me off is
when they all squack at me any time I go near the blueberry patch.
Most winters, rodents eat the tender fruit bearing tips of the
blueberry bushes. Some years I am lucky to get enough fruit for a
single blueberry pie.

F.J.

45N,77W

I have Robins, Stellar Jays and Starlings. I have no netting and berries
on the bush right now.

Shhhhh......don't publicize the berries.