Old 22-03-2003, 11:29 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Does anyone feel like me?

In article ,
Alan Gould wrote:

It's all very well giving good advice to others, but there's nothing
like setting an example, so it might be a better idea for contributors
to do a regular spot on what they had actually done in their gardens in
the previous week or so. Just a brief resume would do, i.e. planted
onion sets, cleaned greenhouse glass, pruned lavatera etc. etc., then
others could take up any points on which they wanted more information.
It would be topical, up to date and about practical gardening in action.

I agree with that. I have cleaned half my polytunnel, finished off
the autumn and spring pruning, and planted broad beans. If I had got
around to it, I would have sown some carrots etc., but it is still
a bit cold for much else in my chilly garden.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679