Old 09-10-2006, 02:00 PM
TinanaTaffy TinanaTaffy is offline
Registered User

Location: Tinana Queensland

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosecanon
"APR" wrote in message

http://www.weeds.asn.au/weeds/txts/oniongr.html

We call the Guildford Grass here and it is different to the onion weed I
know....

Richard
I agree with you there. The onion weed I know of has small white flowers on long stems and long slender blades - and I believe it is a member of the Oxalis family. I tried for quite a few years to get rid of it in my garden while I lived in Sydney, but no matter what I did, I was never totally successful - and that included using Glyphosate (round-up) diluted as per the instructions, and even used neat. No matter how much of it I killed, more would come up elsewhere.