Old 09-10-2006, 01:25 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
gena D gena D is offline

Default grow grass OR go to jail

no joke, no laughing matter. i ve just done 20 days in county jail
because two
years ago the city complained of over grown vegetation, fine whatever so
i dug
up the lawn, and i thought that was it, and i just toss the rest of the
mail from them in the trash..... their has been a warrant for me all
this time. bottom line is can you
recommend grass seed type low cost name brand. important..... must not
need a lot of watering, the estimate on my water bill is an extra 400 a
year if i water 8 to 10 minutes nightly. wait till they see my dirt
backyard ohhhweee. p.s. my property is
110 by 60 single dwelling. california souuthbay beach area (Redondo
beach)
thank you for your help i very much
appreciate any help