Old 09-10-2006, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Biodynamics

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 9/10/06 11:50, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

That's right. Rupert has posted to sex.stories. Fact.

Fiction, as is most of the other rubbish you write.

I went googling on Rupert because from the start I find that he's a
con.

Me, my window box and a copy of Hessayon are all I need

He wrote to me
once on email, drunk, saying that Janet was rude. Sadly I cannot prove
this as I clear my emails regularly.

Don't let the absence of an email prevent you producing a load of
rubbish.

Rupert, I really don't think anyone believes her, or is likely to. We've
been through all this with her many times. Someone as devious and
dishonest
as she is would keep such emails as weaponry, if they existed. She might
well use the headers and 'embellish' the emails to her own liking. If you
have someone's email header it's an easy thing to do and I've suffered
from
it, long ago, so I know a reproduced email means absolutely nothing.

I would have to be exceptionally drunk to communicate with someone like
yourself and my comments on people tend to be rather verbose.
So the word rude would have read more like my description of you:-
"Ageing deformed vitriolic individual who takes delight in involving
innocents in her perverted life. Phantom of the Opera-eat ya heart out."

I don't blame him, he needs to
suck all the info he gets for whatever 'secret' online business he is
yet again to explain clearly to anyone here.

If I had secrets they would never be shared with someone like you.

Well, as you've told me what (some) of your interests are, I can testify
urg there is nothing sinister or illegal going on via this group!

The groups you post to or don't post to are your business and nobody
else's.
Making up lies about emails is one of Puce's standard ploys, so I doubt
anyone is particularly surprised to see her use it again. She has lied
over
and over again about many people, many places, many 'conversations'. She
lied when she said this place is 'dark'. In fact, as you enter and visible
from the lane, there are two huge flower borders, each about 80' long and
12' wide, literally blazing with colour and there is an open field with a
young oak avenue, plus a lime walk, on it. Puce and the truth are total
strangers. By now, I hope those previously deluded know what she's like.
We all have people we like or dislike in newsgroups, just as we do in real
life. That's normal. What is not normal is the huge volume of personal
insult and abuse this 'young' woman (who is in fact middle aged if she
lives
to be 84!) has heaped on people here is some kind of dreadful record for
this group. Other than the obviously deranged, I don't think there's ever
been anything remotely like it here.
This woman says she's leaving urg and I suggest we hope she does so and
means it. The more attention she gets now, the more she will justify
remaining here or returning. urg has never been through a period as low
as
since she barged in here. Luckily, most seem to have her kill filed or
just
ignore her altogether. Let's hope she does go and stops the shouting back
through the keyhole business.
--
Sacha
South Devon

Now I wonder who is rattled and worried :-)))

That sure was some tirade!! I guess that it is just someone else Sacha
doesn't like :-))) Someone not in the kissy kissy huggy huggy brigade.

:-))

Mike