Old 09-10-2006, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_21_] Judith Lea[_21_] is offline

Default Biodynamics

In article , Sacha
writes

Other than the obviously deranged, I don't think there's ever
been anything remotely like it here.

As this person has lied about me I feel justified in commenting. I did
a profile on her last week as I could not believe that she only behaves
badly in this group. One of the places she posted to was a "Local"
group. You really have to see what they say about her there - she is
accused of lying and being a troll, distorting facts and never admitting
when she has been found out and is in the wrong and added to that, her
language is that of the gutter.

It's a great shame that we have allowed her to disrupt us; we often have
disagreements over the garden fence but we have never sunk to telling
outright lies and being abusive to our neighbours, by threatening to
come to see them and in trying to destroy their good name with false
allegations i.e. alleging certain things about Rupert and calling him
disgusting. That is beyond the pale and in my view, there is no way
back for her. A spat over the garden fence I can accept but what Puce
has done, I will never accept. I have really enjoyed this forum for
years and I know that these type of people pop in and pop out so
hopefully a little bit of patience will be rewarded.

Note for Puce: if you want to attack me, do so, if that is all you have
to do, but not through this forum, take it to email, you can write in
French or English, I am fluent in both.
--
Judith Lea