Old 09-10-2006, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_21_] Judith Lea[_21_] is offline

Default Biodynamics

In article . com, La
Puce writes

Ush now Judith. I've had enough. I manage my husband - I reply on his
behalf to all his emails - I'm a director you silly woman. Please don't
make a further fool of yourself and leave it. Just leave it. We are all
sick and tired of this.

There's lots to contribute on this forum: lots of bulbs are poping out,
my muscari is 15cm high already! The temperature is unbeleivable for
mid October, the sun is shining, now is your chance to go to your
garden and see what's happening, tidy up, prepare for next year. Enjoy
life and just stop your stupid vendetta. I've just got the good news
that I'm accepted for a landscaping/garden design course. I'm over the
moon because with this we will be doing so much more indepth work -
just imagine the planting we will be able to do in the neighourhoods we
work in. Life's good Judith - just enjoy it )

I give up, there is no getting through to you - you accuse me of having
a vendetta - I do not - you make threats to report me to my Chief
Executive for using my own time and my own p.c. to join in urg, what
sort of person are you? Neither am I a fool, I am sure your husband can
be contacted even though you claim to reply on behalf of all his emails,
you very kindly posted, in great detail, your organisation and how it
interacts with other authorities.

I suggest you keep well clear of me and I will give you a very wide
berth as I will not be seeing your posts again unless some unwise soul
reproduces what you write.

--
Judith Lea