Old 09-10-2006, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Biodynamics

On 9/10/06 16:39, in article
, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

snip
Trust me to look in on what has apparently been another embarrassing
and unedifying exchange in time to catch somebody comparing another
participant to Hitler. All experienced and well-behaved Usenetters
know that, by Godwin's Law, this terminates any thread.

Actually, it's deliberate and the jibe has been made by Crowe a few times.
I made the joke about people who shouldn't be allowed to breed infesting
newsgroups and the resident fool has taken it up because he knows that
comparing me to Hitler is a deadly insult to one whose entire family lived
under the Nazi regime in Jersey for five long years. Well - it would be an
insult if it came from someone whose opinion one respected, I suppose. As
it is, respect doesn't come into it, so.......

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk