Old 09-10-2006, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Biodynamics

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 9/10/06 16:39, in article
, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

snip
Trust me to look in on what has apparently been another embarrassing
and unedifying exchange in time to catch somebody comparing another
participant to Hitler. All experienced and well-behaved Usenetters
know that, by Godwin's Law, this terminates any thread.

Actually, it's deliberate and the jibe has been made by Crowe a few times.
I made the joke about people who shouldn't be allowed to breed infesting
newsgroups

However Hitler wasn't a joke to those of my family and relations who did go
to the Gas Chambers.

A joke? A very sick joke and in VERY bad taste.