Old 10-10-2006, 01:58 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
MANIC_D MANIC_D is offline

Default Encyclopedia of grass?

Raffo wrote:
Hello - I am searching for a book on grass. I would like the book to
list all or most of the species of grass found in the world, its uses
(whether agricultural or residential, etc.) and a photograph of the
grass so I know what it looks like. Does any one know of a book like
this in existance? Thank you.

Raffi. Ihave acustomer who is aretired World Bank PHD. who speciallied in grassses. Contact me , I will give you his e_mail.