Old 10-10-2006, 05:45 AM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default Has anyone used a Tornado Pondvac?

Pond Skater wrote:
Yes, BoyPete - that's the thing... you plug the hosepipe in and off
you go. Ha ha. I emailed a query to the company supplying them, and
their suggestion is that I partially empty the pond of its good
seasoned water so that I can fill it up with tap water whilst
vacuuming it!

I have a small wildlife pond with an evasive colony of sticklebacks...
they seem to have survived most things so far so I'm sure they'll cope
with a bit a chlorine.

Well, we live and learn. At least it wasn't a major expense...
anyone interested in buying a second-hand one?!

Have a look on ebay at pond vacuums. £80 should get you the real
thing............I've got one..........worth every penny.
--
ßôyþëtë