Old 10-10-2006, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Naff potatoes disposal ?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" contains these
words:

No apology needed. At a future date someone will advise on how to rid
digital hearing aids of Greenfly and soil:-)

:-)

John cleans them out with the little pokey cleaner that comes with
the digital hearing aid.

I didn't get a pokey thing with my digital aids, but then mine are NHS!

So is his. You've been shortchanged if the NHS didn't supply you with
a free pokey thing :-)

I'll remember to ask tomorrow, if they don't give me one!

Mary

Janet