Old 10-10-2006, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture
Jim Webster Jim Webster is offline

Default WildLife Sanctuary ideas please.

"Huw" wrote in message
Jim Webster wrote:

yes, Little England beyond Wales, as the locals still call it. When
we were there last year Welsh wasn't spoken, pretty well because it
never really had been, (since about 1100-1200 or thereabouts)

We call them "the down bellow's". Very different from "the up above's".

Huw

certainly I wouldn't disagree with the very different tag. It was
interesting that they seemed happy in their difference as well. I suspect
that it was a simple way of ensuring community identity

Jim Webster