Old 10-10-2006, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default OT OT car query

In message , bigjon
writes

I would suggest you concentrate on the road, not what's over the hedges.

Erm - Sacha lives in the country not in town. Have you driven in Devon?
Have you driven in the country at all? If so, you will know what she is
getting at.

Women driving SUV's do not have a good reputation for attention to driving
care in my town, especially on the school run. Unless you have more money
than sense, go and buy a proper car, not an SUV.

Any people driving SUV's in town without a very good reason should be
banished, IMNSHO. However, why did you single out women?

Fact: There are far more men drivers who are much worse than women.

Fact: The occupant death rate for SUV's as a whole is 6% higher than it is
for cars. For the largest SUV's, the ones 'people' presume are the safest,
the occupant death rate is 8% higher.

Snip.
--
June Hughes