Old 11-10-2006, 02:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] delcolja@mail.ab.edu is offline

Default ESA

K Barrett wrote:
..

And we worry so much about the Antec Paphs. (Oooh! Do you have the proper
documents in order to show the plant at an AOS show?)

To quote from Dr Strangelove "What a load of commie bull."

Maybe an alligator could eat an Antec paph...

OK, my fillings are picking up radiowaves from PLANET Pluto, so I'll shut up
now.

If your tinfoil hat is shiny side out, it should be able to deflect the
plutonic waves.

Obligatory quotes from --Dr. Strangelove-- "Gentlemen, you can't fight
in here! This is the War Room!"

"Have you ever seen a commie drink water, Mandrake?"

J. Del Col