Old 11-10-2006, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] Demi@subst.es is offline

Default Biodynamics

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:58:46 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Trust me to look in on what has apparently been another embarrassing
and unedifying exchange in time to catch somebody comparing another
participant to Hitler. All experienced and well-behaved Usenetters
know that, by Godwin's Law, this terminates any thread.

Actually, it's deliberate and the jibe has been made by Crowe a few times.
I made the joke about people who shouldn't be allowed to breed infesting
newsgroups and the resident fool has taken it up because he knows that
comparing me to Hitler is a deadly insult to one whose entire family lived
under the Nazi regime in Jersey for five long years.

Since you have broached the subject yourself, and to clarify, were you
and your immediate family included in those living under the Nazis in
Jersey for five long years?

Demi