Old 11-10-2006, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Biodynamics

On 11/10/06 14:28, in article ,
" wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:55:05 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Actually, it's deliberate and the jibe has been made by Crowe a few times.
I made the joke about people who shouldn't be allowed to breed infesting
newsgroups and the resident fool has taken it up because he knows that
comparing me to Hitler is a deadly insult to one whose entire family lived
under the Nazi regime in Jersey for five long years.

Since you have broached the subject yourself, and to clarify, were you
and your immediate family included in those living under the Nazis in
Jersey for five long years?

I'm sorry but I don't know who you are and why you want that information, so
I don't feel able to discuss my family here.

Quite right too, perfectly understandable {and even OT} but you did
feel able to do so yourself in the news group just up there ^ in the
thread.

That wasn't a discussion. It was a brief reference to someone else's
obsessive behaviour. You still haven't told me why you're interested,
though? Do you study the history of that period, perhaps?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk