Old 22-03-2003, 11:29 AM
Drakanthus

Default Sweetcorn

I've never even thought of growing it in a greenhouse but I don't see why
not apart from space (height). I doubt if pollination would be a problem,
you'd just need to go round tapping the stems - probably daily for a few
days when the male flowers were ready to release pollen.
Rod

You are probably right. I remember brushing against mine last year and getting
showered in clouds of pollen. It seems to part with plenty of it fairly easily!
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)