Old 11-10-2006, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Biodynamics

, I, Marvo, say :

On 11/10/06 14:37, in article
, "La Puce"

Quite right too, perfectly understandable {and even OT} but you did
feel able to do so yourself in the news group just up there ^ in the
thread.

g I think this thread's cursed you know ... but quite an eye opener
too.

Isn't it, though. More eyes than you may care for have seen your
cheap bullying threats to Judith.

" What a lot you have in common with puke.. a stinking mess of
undigested, regurgitated rubbish."

.... is what someone said to me. That's why I don't bother posting on here
any more.

Not very nice, I thought.

[crawls back under stone]