Old 11-10-2006, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] Demi@subst.es is offline

Default Biodynamics

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:45:50 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 11/10/06 14:28, in article ,
" wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:55:05 +0100, Sacha wrote:

comparing me to Hitler is a deadly insult to one whose entire family lived
under the Nazi regime in Jersey for five long years.

Since you have broached the subject yourself, and to clarify, were you
and your immediate family included in those living under the Nazis in
Jersey for five long years?

I'm sorry but I don't know who you are and why you want that information, so
I don't feel able to discuss my family here.

Quite right too, perfectly understandable {and even OT} but you did
feel able to do so yourself in the news group just up there ^ in the
thread.

That wasn't a discussion. It was a brief reference to someone else's
obsessive behaviour. You still haven't told me why you're interested,
though? Do you study the history of that period, perhaps?

Not obsessively and I'm quite happy to cease any further comment on,
or discussion of, the subject/topic that you introduced or referred to
earlier.

After your initial reference to your "entire family" living under a
Nazi regime for 5 years I idly wondered if your "entire family"
included your good self. I had assumed that if it was "entire" it must
have done, but a confirmation or otherwise is neither necessary,
expected or desired.

Demi