Old 11-10-2006, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_1_] Sally Thompson[_1_] is offline

Default Gardening charities

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:28:02 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

I was hunting for a gardening charity and came across this which urglers
might like to know about: http://www.greenfingersappeal.co.uk/home/

Originally, I was looking for a charity that used to exist which was, I
think, for retired professional gardeners. Does anyone know if it still
does and what it's called? I'm starting to think about ordering Christmas
cards!

I have some cards someone once gave me which were sold in aid of the
Gardeners' Royal Benevolent Society. They are quite old cards, so no website,
but the address given is Bridge House, 139 Kingston Road, Leatherhead,
Surrey. Is that the one?

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk