Old 11-10-2006, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default OT - my new hearing aids

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:26:09 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
.net...
I didn't get a pokey out little tool, I asked about cleaning and told to
use a pin. It says that in the book too.

What book?

There was also something about shaking out condensation and baby wipes but
I'd stopped listening, so disappointed was I.

I don't remember anything like that.

It's going to take some getting used to ...

I hope they are as good as mine!

Alan

Mary

I use those micro pipe cleaner things used for flossing between your
teeth.

--
Chris