Old 11-10-2006, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
Fairly vulgar behaviour Puce and not really qualifications to boast about.
There are people on this newsgroup who are highly respected
horticulturalists who have never mention their impeccable qualifications

Hang on here a sec. Sacha goes on about me being 'just a clerk'. I'm
not a clerk for a start. So I tell what I have under my belt in terms
of qualifications I have in horticulture. What are yours and Sacha
then?. However, I'm not boasting, though I'm pretty pleased. I
certainly imagine, and know, that lots of people in this forum are
highly qualified. There is not the point. Though if you are truly
interested here, check me at www.urbed.coop/about once and for all.
Though my website is not yet finished.