Old 11-10-2006, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
What I meant was that it is Vulgar to boast about qualifications-so you
are
unlikely to get a response from me or anyone else on this point.

Giving qualifications isn't vulgar - it is necessary to see whether the
person has the appropriate level of knowledge. As for getting response
from anyone else, that is not for you to decide.

You have demonstrated so many times that you do not have "the appropriate
level of knowledge " even with the qualifications you claim.
Did you also get a certificate of excellence in swimming.
A less charitable person than me might suggest that your future depends
entirely on riding on the reputation of your spouse.

You may also note that there has not been a stampede of folk wanting to
publish their qualifications, because for this newsgroup that would be
considered "not nice"