Old 11-10-2006, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Biodynamics

"Demi" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:23:48 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from contains these words:

After your initial reference to your "entire family" living under a
Nazi regime for 5 years I idly wondered if your "entire family"
included your good self. I had assumed that if it was "entire" it must
have done,

I think you made a wrong assumption there, possibly you are a younger
generation?

Possibly. I am aged between 15 and 90.
I have been blitzed,though.

A 20 year old Londoner or Glaswegian or Dresdener today, was not in
the Blitx. But they might truthfully say, " my entire family was bombed
out during the blitz"

I seem to remember Sacha claiming to be a bit older than 20.

Anyway, game over, I'm through with this thread.

Demi

At a guess Sacha is my age (ish)--post war baby boom and as such all the
comments Janet made are certainly pertinent to me and no doubt Sacha.