Old 11-10-2006, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
You have demonstrated so many times that you do not have "the appropriate
level of knowledge " even with the qualifications you claim.

When have I demonstrated this exactly?

Did you also get a certificate of excellence in swimming.

Oh, I had forgotten. I have a rescue certificate. Does that count? It's
French though. However, I also have a sailing (optimist) certificate
which I passed at 14 yrs old in Margate.

A less charitable person than me might suggest that your future depends
entirely on riding on the reputation of your spouse.

We are two very different people. My work is varied. I like it that
way. But come to think of it, perhaps Sacha could answer this one
better than me.

You may also note that there has not been a stampede of folk wanting to
publish their qualifications, because for this newsgroup that would be
considered "not nice"

No, because they cannot be bother reading this infantile thread. I've
started it to just show the level of aggressivity and idiotic behaviour
you two carry for reasons nobody really know. You could both contribute
nicely, but you have decided to gratify yourselves on an internet
forum. I actually wonder what your respective spouse think of it if
they knew.