Old 11-10-2006, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

Sacha wrote:
Still can't read, eh. Tsk.

This is the stuff I used. Here read it here love. Nematodes are capable
of surviving the odd frost; so don't worry if the temperature falls
after you have applied Nemaslug. Can you actually read that or not
Sacha?

I had said to apply it in the spring, when plant grows that's all, and
Rupert started with the 'don't physically abuse me blalbablab ... but
you are wrong blbablba ...' and reported that it didn't work below 5C.

Now why did he do this Sacha and more importantly why are you backing
up a con man ? Is he your butler or something?

http://www.nemaslug.com/